Certified Nurse 援助e (中央社)
Certified Nurse 援助es provide daily living assistance and basic patient care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. 中央社s are generally responsible for care including bathing, assessing vital signs and grooming. They also offer social and emotional support to patients and communicate important information to nurses. 中央社s work in a variety of settings including hospitals and private homes, as well as long-term care, mental health or assisted living facilities. Successful completion of this 90-hour course over 4 weeks allows students to sit for the Kansas Certified Nurse 援助e Exam.
Why become a 中央社?
- Needed as a pre-requisite for many nursing programs including Donnelly's Practical Nursing program
- Valuable experience, and resume builder for pre-med and other health care careers
- Steady employment opportunities
Available sessions as follows:
|To be determined||TBD||TBD|
Cost and payment options
- $850 - Fee includes KDADS registration fee and State Exam testing fee, Gait Belt, background check and textbook.
- Students must provide proof of required immunizations (TB, and Flu when in season).
- Students can pay in full at the time of registration, or pay 50% at the time of registration and 50% the first week of class.
- 中央社 program is non-credit and not eligible for federal financial aid or institutional aid.